Analyst Supply Chain Materials Planning
ES EMEA Power Distribution Division Schrems Plant has an opening for an Analyst Supply Chain Materials Planner, located in Schrems.
The primary function of this position is to ensure a smooth and economical production process with the given and largely unchangeable capacities.
The main function of this role are:
- Planning of production orders for machines or groups of machines in accordance to the available capacity.
- Planning and controlling of inventory and reduction Excess & Obsolete (E&O)inventory.
- Review of open orders, demand and incoming orders to ensure the material availability.
- Escalation of issues in the material flow in time to avoid bottlenecks.
- Optimization of the material flow internally as well as within the PDD network.
- Communication of changes in the material flow to the counterparts within PDD.
- Calculation of economical batch sizes, using a standardized formula to gain inventory reduction and cost out.
- Review of all incoming orders and requisitions and confirmation of them in order to achieve the OTR and OTP targets.
- Engagement in projects for continuous improvement (like phase in/phase out, technical changes, cost out...).
- Calculation of safety stocks for the desired service level and reduction of dead stock inventory as well as Excess & Obsolete.
- Creation of inventory forecasts and preparation of comments on deviations of actuals vs. forecast.
- Technical or commercial eduction (HTL, HAK, apprenticeship etc.)
- 2 years experience in a similar position, ideally in a manufacturing company
- Advanced ERP skills (SAP), MS Excel and MS Access knowledge
- Solution oriented and logical thinking,
- Good communication skills and able to work in a team
- Fluent in German and English
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only