TW R&D Engineer
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Taipei, Taiwan.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is to sustain and verify 3phase UPS products, and analyse 3phase UPS customer’s failure case.
- Sustain 3phase UPS products: Lead Engineering change order (ECO) define, implementation and tracking; Product localization from other plant; Product transferring to other plant
- Verify 3phase UPS products: Assist to test new product or new function; Conduct Validation to support global programs and local customer needs
- Analyse 3phase UPS customer’s failure case: Physical examination and/or replicate issue; Conduct FA report for IU customer to drive continuous quality improvement; Implement quality tool for quality improvement purpose
- Execute local Engineering to order delivery, include BOM setup, part approved and manufacture support.
If you are:
- Bachelor’s degree and above in Electrical or Electronics engineering
- 3 phase UPS experience 3 years at least is preferred
- Cross function communication skills
- Proactive attitude to driver results
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD CPSD Critical Power Solutions Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time