Manager, Energy Marketing Solutions
Eaton’s Lighting division is currently seeking a Manager, Energy Marketing Solutions to join our team. This position is based at our Peachtree City, GA facility.
The Manager, Energy Marketing Solutions is responsible for managing the regulatory influencers impacting product design and product marketing of Eaton’s lighting and controls business, with energy having the most immediate revenue impact. In this role, you will support product development, manufacturing, marketing, sales, and customer support this position has two areas of focus. First, formulating, implementing, and managing clear and consistent strategic growth plans with marketing materials and programs that influence Eaton product purchases through utility funds offered annually for lighting and controls that reduce customer’s required capital requirements. Second, develop Eaton’s expertise in codes, standards, regulations and industry relations that position Eaton’s solutions to customers as the preferred supplier that satisfy the latest requirements.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will promote products and solutions through incentives enabling Eaton receiving fair-share of funds, or better, encouraging channel to secure products at discounted levels funded through incentives.
- You will develop a Multi-Generation Product Plan strategy overview by analyzing key market trends including competitive products, regulatory and legislative developments and technological advances for the energy and products/technology impacted.
- You will review and modify product development plans throughout the process to assure the products meet the latest regulatory, codes, legislative, and energy requirements and clearly communicate the product positioning to these requirements throughout the channel.
- You will keep current with legislative standards and regulations relating to energy-efficient products, tax and rebate incentives, national and regional standards groups that are driving all lighting and controls standards in the marketplace; develop relationships and secure Eaton’s position.
- You will develop marketing materials and programs for use by forward facing resources and partners to drive growth in energy segments as well as product positioning related regulatory and legislative actions
- You will maintain and enhance positive working relationships with sales management and the agency base. Gather VOC, present NPI, communicate legislative and regulatory information to achieve maximum business opportunities for energy and regulatory issues across all market segments (C&I, Utility/DOT/Municipalities, Retail).
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in product design and specification
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in lighting specifications, sales, marketing, and/or related position in electrical products industry
- Minimum of two (2) years’ of marketing experience in the lighting products industry in the incentive programs marketplace with exposure to LED products lines/technology; expert understanding of technology and value that LED and controlled/connected lighting
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Engineering, Physics, or Architecture
- Advanced Degree from an accredited institution
A minimum of five years of experience in lighting specifications, sales, marketing or related position in the lighting/lighting controls
Active membership in industry committees (Ex: ANSI, NEMA, ASHRAE, IES, DLC®, ENERGY STAR®, etc.)
Ability to demonstrate excellent communication, organizational, analytical, and motivational leadership skills to promote energy savings throughout the product lines and across all market segments.
Ability to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of lighting and controls products and industry including an understanding of the technical aspects and applications of the products, legislative/regulatory issues
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time