FP&A Accountant 财务分析会计
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a FP&A Accountant in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shenzhen, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is to responsible for the analysis, reporting, data integrity and other necessary information
- Responsible for the analysis, reporting, data integrity and other necessary information.
- Monitor, ensure business was executed during each operation process to mitigate the operation risk.
- Ensure all the financial documentation are filed and retained timely and properly in a safety place.
- Submit profit plan and rolling forecast.
- Submit diversity financial management reporting periodically to support the operation decision, includes but not limited to actual variances compared with budget and planning …
- Budget Compiling, manage, analysis, evaluation and recommend the corrective action plan.
- Define personal career development & growth planning and complete diversity of trainings to promote individual comprehensive competencies and create an excellent finance team.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- At least 4 years of working experience in GL/ Expense/ AP area, over 3 years of working experiences in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Familiar with US & PRC GAAP.
- Familiar with corporate financial reporting and related policy and reporting system and internal controlling system.
- Familiar with import and export process and related regulations.
- Master the offices software especially in Excel.
- Objectives-oriented and with problems solving capabilities.
- Pursuit highest ethics.
- Adapted himself to diversity pressure and capability of meet constraint deadlines.
- Good interpersonal competencies and play the team partner role.
- Good ability of writing and reading in English.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD CPSD Critical Power Solutions Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No