Regional Account Manager
Regional Account Manager #065525
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Regional Account Manager in Eaton’s MTL business, based inPune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s MTL business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- "Eaton’s Crouse Hinds business is looking to appoint a Regional Account Manager, Middle East to drive growth in its MTL product line. The Crouse Hinds business specializes in the design and manufacture of products and solutions for harsh and hazardous environments covering vertical markets such as oil and gas, pharmaceutical, renewables and mining.
- The focus of this position is to plan and implement sales to specific, very major accounts where cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities, and account management skills are critical. The incumbent in this position will be required to demonstrate proficiency in sales and full knowledge of the product line and its applications. Accounts frequently have multiple buying locations, establishing and maintaining broad customer relationships is essential. The individual is responsible for agreed sales targets and will take direct sales responsibility for MTL Products.
- The role will require the individual to work collaboratively across the regional structure and the product line infrastructure in order to be successful
- The incumbent will be expected to demonstrate Eaton leadership attributes through the key responsibilities of the role which include:
- To work collaboratively with peers in the projects and channel organization in order to maximize both opportunities and wins for the MTL business.
- Shares information and data readily to ensure that the entire sales team is working in a cohesive and unified manner.
- To plan, establish and maintain major account relationships and meet personal sales targets within the full line of products or combination of products.
- Establishes and builds strong client relationships over time that allow for continuity and ongoing representation reinforced by sales support/delivery programs, and communications to other relevant organizational functions/divisions.
- Participates with other key account managers and sales management, in development of sales strategies for national accounts; helps identify target accounts and opportunities within the framework of the organization-wide strategy.
- Monitors competitive activity in each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and communicated.
- Provider of knowledge, project data and key customer information for the region.
- Support timely and market driven New Product Developments and working with the PLM and engineering teams as appropriate.
- Monitor market conditions, trends, competitor activities and assist in the capture of VOC
If you are:
- A minimum of 10 experience in a sales position, focusing on present and future target markets – Oil & Gas vertical years’ relevant sales experience with demonstrable evidence of success performing a similar role.
- Product and commercial knowledge, particularly tied to Oil & Gas project pursuits (FEED, Detailed Design)
- Accomplished sales professional, ability to work across varying cultural groups, be effective in influencing without control or hierarchy, be confident in managing ambiguity and change
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas industry relevant standards,
- Degree qualified with an engineering bias ( B.Tech)
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time