Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant in Eaton, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and sales orientated team in a large multi-national company. The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
Your essential responsibilities:
The Talent Acquisition Consultant will partner with the business leaders and HR Business partners to ensure our recruitment needs are anticipated and fulfilled. This role will be responsible for providing full life cycle recruiting service, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and offering; as Talent Acquisition Partner to provide value add service to support BU needs;
1. Build up strong relationship with internal clients; Partner with local business stakeholders to build focused and proactive recruiting actions; provide talent market insight and constructive advice in hiring activities;
2. Identify, attract, and present professional level candidates utilizing a variety of sourcing channels, not limited to internal and external job boards, agency, direct sourcing etc;
3. Develop and maintain relationships with candidates to build up the talent pool;
4. Maintains the accuracy of the complete hiring process within the applicant tracking system (Taleo).
5. Prepare the regular and ad hoc recruiting reports;
6. Other ad hoc recruiting projects or work assigned by manager;
If you are:
Bachelor’s degree and above
At least 5 years above in recruiting within a MNC, or a search firm serving MNCs
Experience in conducting searches using a variety of channels including direct sourcing, social networking, internet tools, search firms and other creative search approach
Clear proven history demonstrating ability to establish a consultative rapport with hiring partners. Strong customer service skills required.
Self-motivated and result-oriented
A self-starter and a team player
Good oral and written English skill
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time