Materials Manager 物料经理
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Materials Manager in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shenzhen, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role This position is responsible for leading four sections (planning, material controlling, warehousing, logistics management & customs) to well arrange the production schedule, control inventory in the healthy level, maintain efficient transportation services, optimize logistics cost, drive the improvements continuously, do the right things and fulfill customers’ requirements.
- Lead and direct the process which includes the planning of procurement, production, inventory control, logistics and distribution.
- Lead and deploy effective steps to review critical material status, flexible adjust production schedule and ensure that the steps are functioning effectively to avoid costly delays and lost sales opportunities.
- Lead and direct operation teams to establish priorities for the available work force and ensure proper execution to achieve annual goals. (OTTR, DOH, Cost reduction, etc.)
- Implements Strategic Initiatives in SCM field that focus on meeting BA1 plant growing business needs.
- Direct the LMF tool to build a visual system for material delivery in the right quality, right quantity at the right time.
- Lead and deploy supply chain solutions for logistics (inbound & outbound transportation including customs) and distribution operations for Plant.
- Lead and direct the team to maintain warehousing operation in high efficiency and use ELSS tools to drive the improvements continuously.
- Lead the team to prepare and analysis data for SIOP meeting and deploy effective action to raise the hit rate.
- Lead MC team to Manager material suppliers to meet quality, delivery and service targets.
- Inventory control management based on demand plan, maintain and optimize ERP-SAP forecast in an accurate and timely manner.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 10+ years of logistics, supply chain or material management related experience.
- Solid understanding of ERP system, Production planning, purchasing, Inventory management, Logistics, Warehousing and Distribution.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong influencing, coaching and consulting skills
- Strong leadership and motivational ability.
- Aptitude for analyzing business needs, determine appropriate solutions and/or opportunities and deploy them
- Lead and monitor production planning and process improvements and ensure production, material and capacity issues are resolved by eliminating the root cause.
- Certification or experience leading SCM process optimization projects with demonstrated results.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD CPSD Critical Power Solutions Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time