Manager Sales #065460
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Manager Sales in Eaton’s , based in India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s MTL business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- This role will formulate the sales strategy for India region
- Supporting key customers and projects and working with EPCs.
- This role will also take direct sales responsibility for B-Line Products.
- Develops and execute sales strategy.
- Owns the orders and sales numbers for B-Line product line in the region.
- Provider of knowledge, project data and key customer information for the region.
- Support timely and market driven New Product Developments and working with the PLM and engineering teams as appropriate
- Project coordination, O&G Project calls, Monthly forecast for the business.
- Develop and maintain key account relationships with those customers defined as strategic for the product basket in the region.Monitor market conditions, trends, competitor activities and assist in the capture of VOC
- Provide commercial input to the project pursuit teams
If you are:
- A minimum of 10 experience in a sales position preferably with firsthand knowledge of Western Region (India) customers, focusing on present and future target markets – Oil & Gas vertical years’ relevant sales experience with demonstrable evidence of success performing a similar role.
- Knowledge of Oil & Gas industry relevant standards,
- Computer literate to intermediate/ advanced level in the Microsoft Office software suite
- Degree qualified with an engineering bias ( B.Tech)
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD EMEAI
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time