Supply Chain Analyst - New Program Development
- You will work with commodity leads to establish and develop suppliers in accordance with the strategic sourcing strategy
- You will ensure supply chain program milestones are met as established by the customer and program management office
- You will ensure compliance with applicable customer and Eaton contractual requirements
- You will manage and track Sourcing Gate Review process compliance for all NPD Bills of Material (BoM)
- You will understand and utilize Eaton’s PROLaunch process and functions as Point of Contact responsible for SCM deliverables to Integrated Product Team (IPT)
- You will manage deliverables from IPT members to ensure hardware delivery schedules are achieved (e.g. released engineering, router creation, process/equipment development, etc.)
- You will coordinate the exchange of technical information regarding product and product processing with adequate safeguards for confidentiality in compliance with Eaton Data Management policies
- You will manage and own hardware delivery schedules for managed programs in alignment with PMO and customer program milestones
- You will coordinate with Value Stream Materials team, Program Management, and Customer Service groups to communicate new product development scheduling information
- You will balance current and future customer demand requirements with manufacturing and supplier capabilities/capacities to ensure completion of customer requirements.
- You will support all IPT supply chain needs. Provides periodic project updates current situation relating to contractual milestones and problem/high risk areas (e.g., technical, cost, and schedule).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, supply chain management or engineering is required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Supply Chain, Operations, or Program Management is required
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of 50 of Jackson, MI will be considered.
- Proficient in the development and tracking of internal metrics
- General knowledge of ERP and procurement processes
- Program management experience preferred
- Exposure to institutional problem solving tools/processes such as cycle time reduction and process improvement tools: Six Sigma, DMAIC methodology, Kaizen, DOE, Pareto Charts, Process mapping, Tree diagrams, Root cause analysis, Analytical software programs
- Experience leading new product development projects, specifically Eaton’s ProLaunch support
- Understanding of fluid conveyance related products, manufacturing techniques, and material science
- Hose, tube, fitting, and coupling design experience is a plus.
- Strong project and time management, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, from production associates to the leadership team.
- Knowledge of standard manufacturing process, metal forming, assembly/test in an Aerospace environment preferred
- Innovation with documented invention disclosures leading to the possible application for US patents by corporate legal department
- Limited travel may be required (<10%)
- Opportunity to gain exposure to and work with many teams from manufacturing operations, new product development, test engineering, etc.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time