Customer Support Supervisor
Eaton’s Hydraulics division is currently seeking a Customer Support Supervisor to join our team. This position is based at our Eden Prairie, MN facility.
The Customer Support Supervisor is responsible for driving a continuous improvement culture throughout the organization. Supervises, mentors and measure performance of team members.. In this role, you will foster an environment which promotes Eaton’s goals and philosophy, encourages continuous improvement and builds customer relationships.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will provides team support for a defined set of customer accounts; level loads customer accounts to maintain appropriate balance within the team; manages customer contracts; provides back-up decision making and back-up team support. Meets monthly with team to review metrics and overall team performance
- You will supervise team members and conducts mid-year and annual performance reviews. Tracks team member performance, writes performance reviews, and leads performance management discussion with team members
- You will provide level one decision making that is responsive to customer and employee needs. Promotes customer satisfaction and achieves cycle time reduction through team-based problem solving
- You will actively participates in cross-functional company-wide teams to assist in driving quality improvements, process improvements, business system enhancements and process standardization
- You will ensure all functional areas have accurate, timely information. Acts as liaison between external customers, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Customer Support, ensuring positive two-way communications of priorities, issues and concerns
- You will work with Sales and Marketing Center in Pune to ensure proper levels of support are being provided
- You will develop, motivate and coach team members to meet individual and department goals. Acts as an employee advocate provides timely reward and recognition. You will also interview potential new hires, assisting in the creation of training plans and programs.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time