EMEA Marketing Analyst
At Eaton we want to put customers first. This function will play a key role in the further understanding of our customer’s behavior driven from data analysis. In this role you work together with the Data Science and Customer Experience teams in developing insights and intelligence regarding our customer’s behavior; like: preferences, buying behavior, satisfaction, direction and journeys. You will be a part of the an international team that will drive the organization for more customer focused decision making.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Develop detailed analysis and insights of Eaton’s customer’s buying behavior, acquisition, perception, retention and preferences in our key segments.
- Leveraging advanced analytical analysis to provide data driven insights to help the business make better and fact-based decisions.
- Connect different data points coming from various data sources, research and business data into "the big picture”.
- Translate customer data into actionable insight for the marketing teams.
- Develop data visualizations in our Business Intelligence tools.
- Help to formulate the right business questions, to be resolved through data analysis.
- Support in the development and roll-out of customer satisfaction surveys.
- Develop social listening and sentiment analysis.
- Consult the organization with findings and continuous improvement actions.
Education level required:
Minimum Bachelor level degree in Mathematics, Statisitics, Combined Mathematics
Years and area of experience required:
- Strong background in statistics.
- Experience with analytical software (such as R, Python, SAS, Alteryx etc)
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with large data sets in big data &21:21cloud J21environments
- Understanding of and experience in Marketing and or Customer Insight.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Passion for data and analytics
- Result oriented/pragmatic
- Great communicator/networking abilities
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time