Data Analyst-Customer Insight
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
At Eaton we want to put customers first. This function will play a key role in the further understanding of our customer’s behavior driven from data analysis. In this role you work together with the Data Science and Customer Experience teams in developing insights and intelligence regarding our customer’s behavior; like: preferences, buying behavior, satisfaction, direction and journeys. You will be a part of the an international team that will drive the organization for more customer focused decision making. You will work within the Marketing Analysis Team and will report to the Marketing Operations Manager.
This position would be an excellent entry opportunity for an ambitious Graduate who would like to kick start their career in a leading global organization.
Your main duties :
- Develop detailed analysis and insights of Eaton’s customer’s buying behavior, acquisition, perception, retention and preferences in our key segments.
Leveraging advanced analytical analysis to provide data driven insights to help the business make better and fact-based decisions.
Connect different data points coming from various data sources, research and business data into "the big picture”.
Translate customer data into actionable insight for the marketing teams.
Develop data visualizations in our Business Intelligence tools.
Help to formulate the right business questions, to be resolved through data analysis.
Support in the development and roll-out of customer satisfaction surveys.
Develop social listening and sentiment analysis.
Consult the organization with findings and continuous improvement actions.
Do you have?
- Minimum Bachelor level degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Combined Mathematics
Strong background in statistics
Experience in analytical software ( such as R, Python, SAS, Alteryx etc)
Working knowledge of SQL
Experience in large data sets in big data
Understanding of and experience in Marketing and Customer Insight
What we offer:
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time