Eaton’s Residential Products and Wiring Device division is seeking an Executive Assistant! This role will be based out of our facility in Moon Township, PA.
The Residential Products and Wiring Device Division Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to RWDD’s Sr. VP/GM and the rest of the RWDD leadership team including managing travel and expenses and scheduling/organizing internal and external meetings. The person in this position will also be expected to manage the division’s overall calendar and to schedule the appropriate cadence of review and preparation meetings for key events like monthly staff and extended staff meetings, Strategic Plan, OCA, Waterlining, EBE preparation and Profit Plan. The RWDD Executive Assistant will also play a leadership role in organizing the division’s documents and communication methods including creating and maintaining our SharePoint and Teams sites and maintaining mailing lists and other forms of outreach to our employees. This role will also serve as the administrative liaison with leaders in all our manufacturing plants and support facilities and occasionally with distributors, customers or suppliers or others outside the company regarding a variety of issues. This position requires strong organizational, analytical and communication skills and requires you to be able to work with all levels of the organization. We are searching for someone who is proactive and has strong learning agility and who really wants to become a key member of our leadership team.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will manage calendar schedules, small and large meeting coordination, and light phone management.
- You will manage travel arrangements for the division’s executives, as well as external visitors to the facility.
- You will support expense report needs of the executive team
- You will serve as a liaison with support functions such as IT/PC support, facilities and mail room
- You will manage the division’s overall calendar and cadence of events and ensures it is aligned with EPG and Sector events and activities
- You will develop and maintains communication and collaboration tools for the division including SharePoint and Teams sites, mailing lists, Yammer channel
- You will prepare advanced PowerPoint presentations for business reviews, meetings and events.
- You will participate in planning and coordinating division and company employee activities and events.
- You will create and update employee badges and access levels to the facility.
- You will maintain confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- You will analyze processes to look for opportunities to make sure they are as lean as possible.
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional business environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Relocation assistance is not available for this position. Only candidates within a 50 miles radius of Pittsburgh will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Prior administrative experience
- Well-developed organization skills.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Evidence of being proactive and anticipating needs
- Ability to work independently, managing priorities and handling simultaneous demands.
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Strong professional presence.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Multi-Function Executive
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time