If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an ER &Training Analyst in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Dongguan, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is to assist ER &Training Supervisor to make sure E/R and T&D activities run smoothly to support Eaton and company goal , to enhance employees’ engagement. Follow up the ER&Health Plan, Training Plan, Communication plan activities are implemented on time.
- Identifying ER/Health activities needs and assist to work out the plan
- Implement ER/Health, Communication plans and make sure 100% on time accomplishment
- Assist to follows up NHO training and T&D plan activities.
- Organize employee leave interview to weekly report the turnover reasons.
- Follow up IDP status and result’s check.
- Finalizes and complete the annual employee satisfaction survey.
- Follow up the round tables every month and follows up the suggestion from employees
- Maintain company public account.
- Assist to complete HR&A monthly report and I&D report.
- Other tasks assigned by supervisor
If you are:
- Colleague's degree with a minimum of 1+ years of employee relationship or Human resource management related experience in foreign companies.
- Fluent English a is preferred.
- Has understanding of labor laws
- Good communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Good at computer skill with office soft, special at Power-point
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No