Eaton’s Residential Wiring Devices Division is currently seeking a Maintenance Facility Supervisor to join our team. This position is based at our Haina facility.
The Maintenance Facility Supervisor is responsible to achieve maximum performance of the equipment, preventing failures or breakages; keep minimized maintenance costs and achieve synergy between departments and manufacturing facilities. Ensure support of production through optimal maintenance of basic services easily, regarding equipment and facilities.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
Some activities related with the position will be:
1. Supervise the optimal functioning of basic services of electricity, compressed air, air conditioning, workshop facilities on the ground, cleaning, lighting, maintenance of the physical plant and plant emergency power.
2. Quote and generate purchase orders corresponding to the Facilities department projects; on corrections or improvements to such facilities.
3. Manage documentation related to equipment maintenance.
4. Oversee maintenance of warehouse equipment, shipping, office, cafe, living machinery, forklift trucks and electric transportation used for different manufacturing functions.
5. Supervise the functions of external staff in charge of cleaning the manufacturing area. (Electro limpieza)
6. Responsible fumigation processes in the plant
7. Provide support Cafeteria supplier for the maintenance of equipment (owned by CH) using such supplier
8. Check that different areas have their signs in safety; which works together with Engineer Manufacturing Engineer and Environment Health and Safety area.
9. Responsible for the maintenance and support of the building, office areas and landscaping.
10. Manage and support the work done by contractors performing work on electrical systems and general building or areas of Eaton
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineer, Electronic or Electronic – Mechanical
Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in similar positions.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Knowledge of PC, Microsoft Office, AS400, MP2.
Maintenance Technical Knowledge and operation of electrical equipment, air conditioning systems and maintenance of physical facilities (green areas), waste management, oil, etc.
Preferable 1 year of experience in manufacturing area, in order to get information about equipment and operation.
- Interpretation of designs.
- SPC (Statistical Process Control)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Business Services
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time