Inventory Control/Systems Analyst
Eaton’s Electrical Engineering Services and Systems division is currently seeking an Inventory Controls / Systems Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Perth, Ontario facility and is located on 1st shift.
This position will support inventory control through daily operations activities and system improvement initiatives.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will monitor and troubleshoot inventory and WMS system issues.
- You will aid in investigations with regards to shipping and receiving discrepancies
- You will conduct cycle counts and investigate inventory discrepancies.
- You will process inventory adjustments.
- You will conduct testing in pre-production environment prior to WMS system updates.
- You will be responsible for system maintenance.
- Item setup; daily weights and dimensions, item slotting.
- Champion System improvement projects.
- Responsible for monitoring a variety of departmental metrics.
- Support Lean and other CI initiatives.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Grade 12 diploma, GED or equivalent from an accredited institution is required
- No relocation provided. Candidates must reside within 80km of Perth to be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- Minimum 1 year experience of inventory control experience is required.
- A University degree in business, economics, commerce or a College Diploma in Supply Chain Management or related field from an accredited institution is required.
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills is preferred.
- Experience with lift truck and related warehouse equipment considered and asset.
- Demonstrable skills with numeracy, systems metrics and data management.
- Good interpretation/team member skills, self-motivation & related attributes.
Accessibility Policy: Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm”
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No