Financial Planning and Analysis Lead
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
As a Financial Planning and Analysis Lead, you will This role is instrumental in preparing and analyzing financial data related to Profit Plan, Strategic Plan, Forecasts, Actual results and KPI’s that support the business objectives.
The Financial Analyst provides financial analytical support to the FP&A Manager & EMEA Hydraulics Regional Controller, ensuring compliance with established Industrial Sector and Corporate requirements; responsible for conformance to Group and Corporate Policies and GAAP
This role is instrumental in preparing and analyzing financial data related to Profit Plan, Strategic Plan, Forecasts, Actual results and KPI’s that support the business objectives.
The Financial Analyst provides financial analytical support to the FP&A Manager & EMEA Hydraulics Regional Controller, ensuring compliance with established Industrial Sector and Corporate requirements; responsible for conformance to Group and Corporate Policies and GAAP team.
Key skillsets are required to translate, interpret and communicate complex financial data/information into meaningful business intelligence which can support Finance/Business Senior Leaders with decision making and strategic planning.
Your main duties :
- Reporting and Forecasting:
- Support month-end closing, pre-forecast and forecast calls with ledgers.
- Consolidate, analyze and prepare all necessary reports on time to EMEA Hyd LT, Global Hydraulics and Industrial Sector. Ensure quality and consistency of regional data submitted in various financial reporing systems
- Collect functional inputs for monthly management presentations, key performance metrics and their business drivers
- Participate in the annual Profit Plan preparation through consolidation of submission of regional analysis.
- Business Analysis
Utilize analytical tools to highlight trends and deviations to support decision making
Analyze impact of FX rate changes
Answer ad-hoc questions/queries from EMEA LT and Global Hydraulics
Controls and other financial processes
Assure compliance to SOX and Hydraulics guidance
Act as 2nd level Balance Sheet Reviewer
What we are looking for:
- Finance Related Studies (Minimum BA or equivalent)
Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in global manufacturing company.
Solid US GAAP
Experience with ERP Systems
Advance Excel and Powerpoint Literacy
- Ability to serve as a role model to junior financial analysts and provide coaching/guidance to support development
- Effective communication, team player, excellent problem solving, strategic thinking, taking and implementing initiatives
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Permanent contract in fast growing global company
Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No