Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Reporting to the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, you will be ensuring compliance with established Industrial Sector and Corporate requirements - Hydraulics Division, EMEA.
Financial Planning and Analysis Lead
Your key deliverables:
- Prepare and analyse financial data related to Profit Plan, Strategic Plan, Forecasts, Actual results and KPI’s that support the business objectives
- Reporting and Forecasting:
- Support month-end closing, pre-forecast and forecast calls with ledgers
- Consolidate, analyse and prepare all necessary reports on time to EMEA Hydraulics Division and Industrial Sector. Ensure quality and consistency of regional data submitted in various financial reporting systems
- Collect functional inputs for monthly management presentations, key performance metrics and their business drivers
- Participate in the annual Profit Plan preparation through consolidation of submission of regional analysis
- Business Analysis
- Utilize analytical tools to highlight trends and deviations to support decision making:
- Analyse impact of FX rate changes
- Support for ad-hoc questions/queries from partners and stakeholders
- Controls and other financial processes:
- Ensure compliance to SOX and Hydraulics guidance
- Act as 2nd level Balance Sheet Reviewer
- Educated in Finance at Bachelor’s degree level?
- Coming with mid to senior level of experience in a manufacturing environment?
- Possessing solid US GAAP, Accounting Exposure and ERP Systems knowledge?
- Advanced in Excel and PowerPoint?
- Fluent in English language?
- Able to serve as a role model to junior financial analysts and provide coaching/guidance to support development?
- An effective communicator team player, excellent problem solving, strategic thinking, and ready for taking and implementing initiatives?
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No