Senior Sales Engineer
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Senior Sales Engineer in Eaton’s Vehicle business, based in China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and sales orientated team in a large multi-national company.
The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
1. Develops, implements and
manages marketing strategies to support the business plan at the OEM accounts
(including but not limited to DFM) to maintain long-term strategic partnership.
2. Develops and grows market share to achieve HD business profit plan objectives for responsible accounts
3. Drives conversion of competitive products to Eaton products with new OEM
4. Monitors the OEM customer dynamics and collects the marketing intelligence
(including but not limited to pricing and volume
5. Acts quickly on different types of issues to insure high customer satisfaction
6. Manages sales opportunities through the stages of the selling cycle resulting in improved new win rates to achieve the growth goal
7. Develops and Maintains the great relationship with DFM and other responsible accounts
8. Manages the introduction of new products effectively and creates the demand
for new products with insuring OEM’s engineering release in a timely manner
9. Collects Account Receivables in a timely manner on the monthly basis to
achieve DSO target
If you are/have:
1. Consistently acts in an ethical, open, honest, trustworthy and truthful manner.
2. Self-motivated and goal oriented individual.
3. Ability to manage customers in multiple locations.
4. Specialized knowledge of trucking industry.
5. Negotiate with cross levels of management at customers and within Eaton.
6. Incumbent must have poise, presence, self-confidence and acceptance within
Eaton and the industry.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time