Territory Sales Manager
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Territory Sales Manager in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Xi’an, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is to lead the Northwest territory sales team in delivering the santak sales according to the profit plan. Build, develop and maintain a solid distribution networks to support the business growth in the Northwest territory.
- Achieve sales target in profit plan, to meet sales growth in Northwest region, and support santak sales team in the West regions.
- Develop the growth initiatives in the territory, identify business priorities, risks and opportunities in the region to ensure a solid sales results.
- Build and develop the sales team competency along with the business growth in the territory.
- Build strong distribution networks and manage the relations with distributors and end customers, to development long term partnership with key distributors and customers. Work closely with channel management team in the channel policy execution.
- Work with commercial marketing to establish the growth strategy and sales direction for the territory. Provide the marketing promotion requirements and drive the regional events.
- Gather, analyze and regularly share the market and competitors information, news and trends with sales force.
- Bachelor degree and above, major in electrical engineering or relevant field is prefer;
- At least 10 years sales experience in electrical field;
- Good understanding of Power Quality (UPS) industry.
- Good business acumen and can find good business opportunity;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill, good teamwork spirit, self-motive, goal-oriented and energetic;
- Willing to work hard and face challenge;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time