Associate Buyer - Purchase
• Manage open POs through confirmations for deliveries and updating it in ERP;
• Meeting the SLAs as defined;
• Creating and timely upgrading the SOPs and other related documents;
• Timely resolution of ‘On Hold’ invoices for the various sites;
• Day to day communication with various stakeholders like Site Buyers, Suppliers on the timely actions and resolutions.
• Working Knowledge of ERP;
• Negotiation skills will be an added advantage;
• Should have hands on experience of Part Rationalization, Standardization;
• Sound knowledge of End to End P2P cycle.
Qualifications• Masters with 3-4 years / Bachelors with 4-5 years of experience in SCM processes;
• Knowledge in MS Office;
• Good communication skills to work with onshore teams efficiently;
• Quick turnaround of the request as per business requirement;
• Flexible in attitude and approach in completing all the tasks assigned to the position & willingness to learn new skills as desired;
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only