Production Technician (MT4)
- Maintains a safe working environment
- Drives and sustains continuous improvement within the cell as defined by Eaton standards
- Maintains a high standard of housekeeping at all times as defined by the Eaton standards
- Has proven ability and competence to complete non-plating, anodizing and immersion processes.
- Is capable of quick turnaround of high volume production processes within the drawing requirements to include:
- Anodise, Chromic, Sulphuric
- Caustic Stripping
- Etch for Bonding
- Nital Etch
- Masking, Bunging, Tape, Wax and other media’s as required
- Phosphating and Vapour Media Cleaning
- Spray Painting
- Is competent in self-inspection
- Understands and is competent in using measuring equipment
- Apprenticeship or 3 years’ experience of working within a similar Finishing manufacturing environment.
- Good level of English and Maths
- Technical aerospace knowledge would be advantageous
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No