Lead Compliance Analyst
Eaton is a leader in reliability, efficiency and safety with the development and supply of Crouse-Hinds series MTL system infrastructure products and protection equipment especially suited for process industries. Many of the world’s most safety-critical processes are monitored, controlled, visualised or protected by our MTL products and we are distinguished by our global network of sales and support centres, ensuring you are always safe in our hands, wherever you are.
As a Lead Compliance Analyst you will participate in the Accounting & Internal Control oversight and management of an international company, focusing primarily on accounting standards and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance. This is a dynamic opportunity at the Headquarters of a $1.3 Billion Global Division of a $21 Billion Global company.
This position offers daily exposure to a wide range of functional teams (Finance, Operations, Sales and Marketing, R&D, HR, and Business Development) as well as with Finance Teams at Business Units and Divisions around the world.
Your main duties :
• Perform Internal Controls compliance testing reported on Internal Controls Scorecard (quanitative testing)
• Complete monthly internal Balance Sheet Review inspections
• Conduct 10-12 annual 2nd Level Balance Sheet Reviews
• Perform monthly manual Journal Entry testing
• Prepare/conduct Manual Journal Entry Testing Report Out
• Present ad hoc policy updates and reminders during Controller's Call
• Travel: Perform on site audits and Balance Sheet Review inspections
• Travel: Coordinate internal and external audit preparation
• Travel: On-site presence during Internal Audit visits globally
• Assist with monthly close activities as needed
• Lead and assist with special/ad hoc projects throughout the year
What we are looking for:
• Apics / Degree level educated
• Experience within a manufacturing/ FMCG planning environment
• Experience of the total business process utilising formal Resource Planning techniques and supply chain management.
• Experience of inventory control and measures
• Extensive experience of a MTS/MTO manufacturing operation
• Excellent SAP experience
• Data analytical
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• People management capabilities
What we offer:
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• At Eaton, inclusion and diversity is our strength. We embrace the power of many perspectives to drive innovation and growth that benefits our people, investors, customers and communities.
• Eaton employees may participating in our Flexible Work Solutions program
• Competitive benefits package ( pension contributions, life insurance, local transport allowance, meal tickets /catering allowance, 5 weeks holidays, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure )
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time