Associate Analyst- Credit & Collections
- Manage a deduction portfolio within a group of assigned accounts to identify, investigate, and analyze all deductions to determine their validity.
- Analyze root cause of the deductions to determine if the deductions are legitimate or should be presented again for collection.
- Ensure that deduction issues are communicated to the appropriate level of the organization, i.e. with pricing, sales, or the manufacturing facilities.
- Ensure appropriate approvals and documentation is received in order to resolve outstanding deductions. Approvals will need to fall within established limits of authority matrix.
- Take a proactive approach to identify what causes deductions and identify measures and processes that will help eliminate future deductions.
- Provide customer service and develop relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers.
- Provide monthly or as required reporting on deduction portfolio as required by management team.
- Markets, trains, counsels, advises, and communicates credit department policies and procedures to company personnel
- Abides by Robinson-Pattman Act, Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, Cannons of Business Credit Ethics, and Eaton Ethics Policy at all times.
- 3-5 years Business to Business Deduction Resolution, Credit/Collection Experience
- Effectively securing prompt payment from customers while employing commercial sensitivity, business acumen, and good judgment
- Effective business writing and professional communication skills
- Experience utilizing Oracle R12, SAP, GetPaid preferred
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office, Internet, and related computer skills
- Demonstrated Effective Customer Service Skills
- Demonstrated Effective Negotiation Skills
- Work independently, decisively and timely
- Adapts to change, plans and prioritizes as required
- Willing to work US hours (6pm to 3am IST)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time