Senior Analyst-Indirect Sourcing
Job Title Senior Analyst- Indirect Purchase-#065232
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Senior Analyst-Indirect Purchase in Eaton’s Supply Chain Management Shared Services, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
Your essential responsibilities:
1. Develop, plan, monitor and execute indirect material cost out projects for India Indirect. The projects will provide NET 3% savings to achieve SCM objectives.
2. Implement and execute on indirect commodity sourcing strategies to effectively leverage Eaton India Indirect spend in conjunction with the indirect Commodity Manager to deliver cost benefits.
3. Help keep commodity strategies aligned with latest internal and external environmental, market and economic factors. Build and maintain organizational consensus and alignment to the commodity strategies.
4. Negotiate and manage key strategic supplier agreements, cost negotiations and relationships
5. Responsible to maintain supply continuity via risk identification and mitigation.
6. Develop positive relationships with suppliers and demonstrates Eaton’s ethics, values and philosophy.
7. Develop strong positive ethical relationships with suppliers & adhere to Eaton’s Code of Conduct.
8. Work with category managers to establish and develop category strategy for tail spend suppliers/parts.
9. Ensure program milestones are met as mutually established by the internal customer
10. Coordinate the exchange of technical information regarding product and product processing with adequate safeguards for confidentiality in compliance with Eaton Data Management policies
11. Ensure the Monthly reporting on time.
12. keep the data ready for review
13. Coordinate & get CODB updated on time
Bachelor’s degree preferably in supply chain management or engineering.
Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in Indirect Sourcing and Procurement for one of the commodities (, Professional Services, Office Supplies, CAPEX, MRO, Travel, Hotel etc.)
Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio & Project)
Ability to communicate clearly & effectively in person, via e-mail and over phone
Proficient in the development and tracking of internal metrics
Strong project and time management, organizational, and analytical skills.
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, from associates to the leadership team.
Quick response to deadlines
Reporting and Analytics – Should have good experience on data analysis, report preparation and presentation to project team
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only