HR Supervisor 人力资源主管
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a HR Supervisor in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shenzhen, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is providing leadership in C&B and performance relative functions to achieve HR objectives, full capabilities on dealing with all C&B and performance daily operations. Conducts long term and short-term HC planning / people cost budget proposal for new goal setting and strategic plan and monthly rolling forecast
- Plans and launches Merit Planning, VPP, Hourly Bonus
- Proposes or analyzes C&B related project and action, launches mini-survey to know market salary data.
- Implements APEX process and hourly performance evaluation process
- Controls OT hours to comply with cost reduction and customer requirement
- Maintains employees database and Org-chart.
- Manages attendance and PTL.
- Promotes E-Star.
- Proposes and implements plant local Award
- Supports Organization Capacity Assessment process and other programs.
If you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 6 years of progressive experience in a human resources generalist position
- At least 1 years of performing HR supervisor duties experience.
- Fluent spoken and written English skills; Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
- Managerial courage with good conflict resolution and negotiation skills; leadership skills and be able to develop and empowering individuals and teams
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No