Technical Support Engineer - Filtration China 技术支持工程师-过滤#065145
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Technical Support Engineer - Filtration China in Eaton’s Industry, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is supporting sales team per company strategic direction and support growth effort in high profit opportunities for target filtration product lines and market segments. Support APAC sales team to execute a sales growth strategy with objective to gain market share against competition on technical aspect.
- Prepare Industry filtration products or solutions technical proposals including technical agreements and profitable pricing for different industry such as Chemistry, oil and gas, painting/coating, pulp and paper, water, food and beverage, pharmaceutical per customer requirements to sales team (Work closed with APAC,NAFTA or EMEA technical team.
- Develop standard sales support tools for select product lines to improve sales team competencies and productivity. Review and maintain standard product price book annually to align with regional market situation as well as company profit plan;
- Develop and provide filtration product /application training to sales, distributors and other internal teams; visit customer together with sales to help on technical discussion and new application development occasionally;
- Provide site service including operation, installation, commissioning, maintenance or trouble shooting to related customers occasionally; Cooperate closely with company global technical support team to maintain good service quality to the customers.
- All other activities as identified by management
Bachelor’s Degree in mechanical or electromechanical engineering preferred.
3~5 years’ experience in technical support engineer /Application engineer / field service engineer/ product engineer /industrial engineering.
Filtration products experience is a plus or fluids/ processing engineering related experience
Electrical/Automation knowledge experience especially on PLC is a stronger plus
Good English capabilities in both oral and written.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time