Eaton's Commercial Distribution Products and Assemblies Division of Eaton's Electrical Systems and Services Group is currently seeking a HR Supervisor. This position is based at our Juarez, Mexico Facility
This position is responsible for assisting the HR Manager with all activities related to HR support of the organization including: recruitment, organizational development, employee relations, compensation initiatives and HR metrics.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will lead employee initiatives such as Eaton Philosophy Work Practices (communication, rewards, performance management, employee selection, training, employee involvement, and work practices)
- You will assist managers and employees in understanding and applying HR tools to improve organizational performance through enhanced employee engagement and managerial effectiveness while ensuring legal compliance
- You will lead implementation of strategic initiatives to build organizational capability by attracting, developing and retaining top talent
- You will implement and manage training programs, such as new employee orientation, front line leadership, selection and assessment training, and other key training initiatives while evaluating and revising programs as necessary.
- You will monitor and maintain corporate metrics such as: retention, turnover, attendance, casual absenteeism, etc.
- You will provide support to both US and MX national employees.
- You will participate in the recruitment, sourcing, and selection of production personnel, including interviewing, reference checking, processing, and orientation
- You will perform special projects as assigned by the HR Manager
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources
- Minimum of 3 years of Human Resources experience
- Bilingual in English & Spanish
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without company sponsorship
- Knowledge off Oracle, PIDA, Taleo, Tress, Microsoft office
- Bilingual (Spanish/English).
- Strong leadership, coaching and influence management skills.
- Knowledge of US and Mexican Labor Laws
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time