Senior Engineer: Front End
Job Title: Senior Engineer # 065069
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Senior Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is Responsible for the product requirements, design, development and testing of front end software for Lighting Products. Positions’ main responsibility would be to enhance existing and/or develop new software that enables the launch of new enterprise software products and hybrid mobile applications. Provide technical solutions via execution, follow defined processes & lead in software development & technology innovations. Additionally, assisting the technical lead for conceptualization, engineering and software specification of new product platform solutions that meet the stated market requirements for performance, cost, and functionality for Lighting Control products
Your essential responsibilities:
• Enhance existing and/or develop new software that enables the launch of new enterprise software products, functionality and services with various web technologies.
• Enhance and follow software guidelines, UI design patterns and style guides.
• Work with the other software development team members when coordinating on large projects.
• Translate requirements into software in line with project vision.
• Participate in the definition of both the functional and non-functional requirements of the system.
• Participate and contribute in sprint planning, demo and retrospective.
• Participate in design and code reviews.
• Customer satisfaction (VOC) - delivery performance, product reliability, organization responsiveness
• OTD and quality performance of work deliveries.
• Candidate should be able to contribute in creating good plan for software development, project engineering efforts, testing validation and certification etc.
• Candidate should be able to independently work on technical tasks and support multi-disciplinary
• team of 5-10 team members ranging from diploma to post graduates as required for the project execution.
If you are:
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only