Eaton’s Corporate Sector is seeking a Lead Analyst - International Tax. The Lead Analyst - International Tax can be based at our Beachwood, OH or Houston, TX facility.
Our finance team drives Eaton's fiscal health and properly manages capital to support our strategic goals. This is a dynamic position which supports the International Tax Strategy team with international tax planning and compliance projects that directly impact shareholder value.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will perform tax research on a variety of issues, including international tax provisions of the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, U.S. domestic provisions related to corporations and partnerships, and tax treaties.
- You will prepare and review various international tax projects including cross-functional legal entity simplification projects, internal legal structure reorganizations, efficient cash management, and non-U.S. host country tax planning.
- You will prepare and review complex step plans related to legal entity simplification
- You will prepare and maintain Eaton’s corporate legal entity structure.
- You will prepare and review international tax compliance and provision process including U.S. international tax forms (e.g. Forms 5471, 5472, 8858), earnings and profits, tax pool calculation maintenance, foreign tax credit calculations, quarterly and year-end provision calculations, and IRS audit support.
- You will model complex tax concepts and perform related quantitative review.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience with U.S. federal or international tax is required.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of either the Beachwood, OH or Houston, TX facility will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Bachelor’s in accounting/finance preferred.
- CPA or MTAX certifications
- Experience with one of the following systems: CorpTax, Oracle, HFM, or SAP
- Public accounting experience
- Large corporation experience
- Tax reform knowledge
- Fundamental understanding of income tax accounting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability and desire to learn and be challenged
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time