Technical Application Engineer
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As the Technical Application Engineer you will provide complete technical, application & design support for Eaton’s Power Quality product / Electrical solutions portfolio to all internal and external customers. You will generate appropriate documentation and quotations as needed.
Your key Deliverables:
- Be able to understand and resolve complex customer application/solution requirements
- Provide efficient and accurate pre-sale support by analyzing and recommending solutions to meet customer needs
- Interpret customer specifications, drawings and schematics to provide quotes, solutions and accurate information for quotes through to order receipts
- Be available and manage daily phone and email activity to provide directions, solutions and recommendations to internal and external customers
- Generate and communicate sales leads to the field sales organizations
- Effectively communicate sales and product value proposition and strategies to all customers
- Knowledge of Relevant Electrical Standards (IEC, CE, CSA, NEC, UL, NEMA, etc.)
Do you have?
- HND minimum in Electrical discipline
- Previous experience in a similar position, ideally in a comercial environment
- Previous experience with AutoCad preferable
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time