If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Hardware Manager in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shenzhen, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- Visits customer, understands marketing requirement and tracks technology trend
- Joins design review, guides team to crack technical barrier and makes effective decision
- Evaluates project investment including resource, schedule, and budget
- Manages people resource on every NPD project and work
- Manages task and drives team to achieve target aggressively
- Coordinates and manages lab resource, evaluates new equipment demand, designs new test method and process
- Organizes training activities, develops team competency and improves work efficiency and design quality
- Attracts and develops key talent, builds a firm and optimized team structure
- Leads process improvement activities, builds work standard
- Motivates and builds innovative culture through the team
- Translates and communicates company vision with team
- Bachelor’s or above degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering, Master degree is preferred
- Over 10 years power electronic product development experience, over 5 years engineering team leader or manager experience
- Familiar with power electrical and electronic knowledge, UPS related product experience is preferred
- Familiar with product development process
- Knows major players in industry, and technology trend in the power electronic field
- Excellent management skill and firm leadership style
- Skillful English speaking and writing
- Excellent communication skills and collaborative style
- Strong ownership, work positively, will challenge difficulty
- Customer focus, capability of deal with uncertainty
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No