Program Manager - Global Purchasing Organization Support
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Program Manager in Eaton’s SCM, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and result orientated team in a large multi-national company.
The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
1. Work with multiple functions leads to drive the resourced parts faster to plants by excellent co-ordination and giving clear forecast well ahead to the respective stakeholders and helping them to be prepared in advance.
2. Ensure supply chain program milestones (Monthly savings plan) are met as mutually established by the customer and SCM SSC
3. Work with CFT on risk management plan to identify and mitigate risks on a real time basis
4. Understands and utilizes Eaton’s supply chain processes and functions as Point of Contact responsible for SCM deliverables to Integrated SCM SSC CFT Team including but not limited to Purchase to Pay, Materials, Logistics, Governance Risk and Compliance, Tooling, Supplier quality for PPAP etc.,
5. Oversee and track outside SCM SSC too to accelerate the implementation of the resourced parts
6. Proactively identify the relevant attributes that will help in driving the strategy on which of the parts / category to be focused upon to maximize the cost out value
7. Handle the follow up with Managerial courage and professionally through typical PM processes and ensuring the milestones are on track to the planned date
8. Establish and get dashboard visibility of all the parts in scope
9. Coordinate with commodity teams to ensure strategies align with Supplier and Commodity Strategies and profit plan
10. Go getter attitude and completely owning end to end responsibility
11. Ensure the project delivers the required benefits on time and on target and is a flawless launch
12. Reporting the program performance to executive teams and directors and senior leaders
If you are:
• Bachelors in Engineering Preferably Mechanical with Supply chain background / exposure
• Should have at least 15 years in Manufacturing Industry with supply chain or PPC
• Exposure to Project Management practices
• Experience in Engineering and sourcing project management
• written and oral communication (including presentation) skills
• Strong customer orientation
• Perfect ethical approach and strong personal values
• Excellent ability to work multi-dimensionally in a complex business environment - ability to influence upward, peer-wide, and downward
• Strong managerial courage and ability to work through resistance and pushback to change
• Flexible in attitude to accept all tasks related to the position & willingness to learn new skills when required
• Strong drive for results
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time