Product Portfolio Manager- Low Voltage -(m/f/d)
Product Portfolio Manager– Low Voltage (m/f/d)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Your key deliverables:
- Identify and propose process improvement ideas to increase the win ratio of the Power Distribution Division (PDD) products and commercial solutions
- Develop and contribute to the knowledge database to ensure knowledge sharing within the product and product support teams
- Provide assistance to engineering and product management functions related to competitor offerings and mix
- Review and execute opportunities for brand label of existing product families with product management.
- Manage the product gaps by searching for 3rd party providers and drive direct source opportunities.
- Lead product cost reviews and corrective actions with product management and cost-out teams
- Bachelors or Master Degree from a Technical University
- Business studies of advantage (business management, economics, MBA)
- Min 10 years of work experience in requested area: knowledge in Power Electronics and Low voltage Electrical Switch Gears
- Well established knowledge of competitors’ ranges and markets, understanding for Eaton products and systems
- Project management skills and strong commercial knowledge
- Proposing, adapting and driving change and process improvements
- Ability to work across regions and boundaries
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Strong negotiating skills is a must
- Fluent English
- Project Management skills
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Eaton is a power management company with 2018 sales of $21.6 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 99,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time