Sr. MDC System Engineer
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Senior ETO Engineer，Micro Data Center in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Shenzhen, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is to lead develop customization order, Unified planning and development of ETO products, in line with market requirements, improve product competitiveness. Meet customer needs and achieve sales target according to company strategy. Develop and manage solution products. Achieve sales target in profit plan, to meet sales growth in Northwest region, and support Santak sales team in the West regions.
- Manage and evaluate customer / sales’ new customization order requirements;
- Analyzing competitors, provide better solutions and better cost to the market for the customization requirement;
- To handle customization design and validate, to approve the spec and run the process, develop and manage solution products;
- To lead the function team to cooperate the project(including R&D and manufacture), control the schedule and quality;
- Support solution marketing requirement and customer’s issue;
- To solve customer application problems and achieve customer satisfaction;
- Lead the team on complex site problem analysis, customer communications and reporting;
- Do data center solution analysis, landscape hydro system, familiar with air conditioning system configuration and use.
- Training associate engineer to improve department capacity.
- Bachelor´s degree or above in Engineering;
- Familiar with UPS products design, > 3 years UPS design and development experience;
- familiar with data center solution, landscape hydro system, familiar with air conditioning system configuration and use;
- Skillful English speaking and writing;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No