- Responsible for in-depth functional & business process knowledge of target applications.
- Work in partnership with divisional and regional business process owners on requirements, processes, and systems.
- Manages requirements scope & disposition through process compliance & gap analysis, integration testing & user acceptance methodology.
- Support end to end processes and has intermediate level understanding of system touch points.
- Work with the global governance team to ensure proposed solutions are in-line with global solutions.
- Technical Bachelor Degree.
- Strong experience in Manufacturing plant processes and applications.
- Good experience with MES.
- Completed numerous full life-cycle projects.
- Used to work on multiscale projects involved with industry 4.0 matters.
- Hands-on experience on the manufacturing environment - shop floor.
- Green Belt certification in Six-Sigma or PMP certificate.
- PLC Programming skills.
- Flexible working solutions - home-office.
- Contract in fast growing global and innovative company.
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time