Eaton’s Vehicle Division is currently seeking a Materials Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Auburn, IN location.
- Responsible for plant indirect material purchases & cost out, including project management, savings validation and report out
- Responsible for scheduling of production lines to support demand
- Manage day-to-day distribution activities of the Clutch Logistics Center
- Identify & Communicate Auburn Plant/CLC material shortages/issues to key stakeholders & follow up accordingly
- Coordination of logistics as required
- Responsible for documenting & eliminating CLC supplier packaging and labeling issues as they arise, working with Supplier Quality as required
- Actively involved in lean activities/teams that improve materials management for the CLC & Auburn Plant
- Assists in maintaining an atmosphere of continuous improvement and team efforts for accomplishing department and plant goals.
- Creates master schedule in coordination with the manufacturing departments
- Represent materials department as part of cross-functional, Management of Change process
- Manages cycle count process
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
QualificationsWhen we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution
- At least 1 year of combined work experience in manufacturing, supply chain or production planning experience (includes internships)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
Preferred Qualifications: (Not required to be qualified for the role)
- Degree in Business or Engineering
- Six Sigma Certification
- APICS Certification
- Proficiency in Excel
- Bilingual in Spanish
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAT North America Truck
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time