Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Program Manager – Aerospace
Your key deliverables:
Responsible for the successful execution of NPD Projects. Lead the Integrated Product Team(s) to drive customer satisfaction, continuous improvement and life of the program financial performance by managing customer programs, contracts, and business relationships.
· Manages the Profit and Loss of the NPD projects. Responsibility, Authority and Accountability (RAA) for project scope delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, cost and quality commitments.
· Execute IPT leadership across the Project(s). Seeks team input to promote rapid resolution to issues. Provides feedback on performance indicators.
· Establishes objectives and goals and provides direction to the project teams in areas of customer concerns, potential changes in scope and risk assessment.
· Manage effective customer communications. Improve organization responsiveness to customer requirements. Communication and manage customer expectations and contractual commitments internal to the business.
· Ensure standard program management processes are utilized and adequate support to the project team by coordinating PM reviews, preparing & publishing PM metrics and reports.
· Maintain metrics for project for earned value (CPI/SPI), quality, technical performance and delivery through all of the PROLaunch phases.
· Coordinates all risks and requirements of the project. This is accomplished by planning, controlling, integrating all project activities and deliverables and measuring all elements to ensure the requirements and goals are successfully achieved.
· Manage customer contract, pricing, terms and conditions and contractual flow-down through the organization. Establish and negotiate pricing strategies by system and/or product, market and by customer. Develop contract negotiation strategies. Ensure effective change management process is utilized.
· Provides periodic project updates (Program Status Report – Green/Yellow/Red) of current situation relating to contractual milestones and problem/high risk areas (e.g., technical, cost, and schedule). Provides updates to the business units as well as divisional levels.
· Plays a key role in developing business proposals and executing the overall program plan.
· Provides overall Project interface with the customer.
- Bachelors degree required; Engineering degree preferred
- 1-6 years experience in Program Management; or Engineering and/or Product Development Management
Experienced in Aerospace New Product Development (NPD) programs
Leadership skills - capability to lead change in an Integrated Team (IPT).
Developing to fully demonstrating in Program and Project Management methodologies, processes and tools
Project Management Institute (PMI) accreditation (SAPM or PMP) highly recommended
Good communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports and technical presentations to Eaton management and customer
Some experience in Risk Management
Good analytical skills and business acumen
Good knowledge of the Aerospace industry
If yes then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers?
Competitive compensation and benefits package (/you can list the benefits here/)
Contract in fast growing global company
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
(Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening. – if applicable)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Program / Project Management
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time