Supplier Quality Analyst
The function of the individual is contributor and supporting Eaton production plants with supplier Quality related processes (complaint management, cost recovery, problem solving). Supporting the ES EMEA manufacturing sites.
· Monitoring and follow up of open supplier quality issues
· Proactively drive supplier for implementation of corrective actions through standardized process (8D) within assigned time.
· Share Eaton processes through the Eaton plants, divisions, projects and suppliers
· Communicate and involve Category Managers in case of Focus Supplier Program
· Manage reporting of Recovery status and highlight escalating issues.
· Deal with Costumer claims connected to non-conform deliveries from Eaton suppliers
· Bachelor of Engineering (recommended)
· 1-3 years in production / technical area.
· Quality engineer recommended.
· Quality technician with high potential can be considered.
· Problem Solving Tools
· Basic Quality Tools
· MS office
· Experience from production of one commodity (Machining, Plastic injection, assembly etc.)
· Communication skills verbal and written on horizontal and vertical level
· Drive for results
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
· Permanent contract in fast growing global company
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No