Transcreation Specialist (English to Italian) - Maternity cover contract
Due to the increased volume of content being created within EMEA, the Translation and Copywriting COE is being established to provide a pivotal role within the central marketing organization. The translation COE team will be responsible for working with teams within the business to deliver high quality transcreation services to internal teams such as Segment Marketing, Business Units, country colleagues and the global Eaton.com website project. The transcreation team will be responsible for ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest of standards. Each transcreator will also be responsible for ensuring Eaton’s brand standards are adhered to from a copy style and tone of voice.
- Provide highest quality transcreation and copywriting support to Eaton’s colleagues in the core languages (Italian). Transcreation will be delivered from EN as base language.
- Delivery of transcreation and copywriting projects following internal workflow processes and using business platforms that exceed internal stakeholder expectations.
- Working directly with internal stakeholders to deliver transcreation and copywriting projects.
- When required work with external vendors to deliver project requirements ensuring the same high standard of transcreation is delivered before distributing for internal customer review.
- Project management ensuring customer brief is fully understood before initiating transcreation and copywriting process (personas, segments, target audiences) and providing the role as brand guardian. Transcreation and copywriting work will include (but not exclusively) writing of brochures, emails, website copy, audio and video copy.
- Support the migration of externally held translations memories onto the centrally consolidated memory platform provided by translation.com. Working with key stakeholders from US, EMEA countries and MDM team.
- Work with Creative Shared Services Team (Pune) to deliver multi language copy for collateral creation.
- Masters level linguist (Italian) with English as second language
- Experience within marketing environment that requires translation / transcreation and copywriting services within the EMEA region.
- Understanding of the importance to apply local knowledge to transcreation work whilst adhering to global brand standards.
- Internal stakeholder management across multiple locations
- Ability to understand and follow business critical processes to ensure effective delivery of transcreation and copywriting projects
- Ongoing drive to improve performance, service delivery and quality
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No