Senior Sales Engineer
Eaton Corporation has
an opening for a Senior Service Sales Engineer. This position will be located
in Wilsonville, Spokane WA, or Kennewick, WA.
Under general functional direction, this position will be responsible to achieve electrical distribution and engineering services solutions sales results in geographic market regions consistent with the expectations of seasoned sales professionals with a demonstrated company reputation as a top performer in the function.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will develop and execute sales plans to meet performance expectations and requirements.
- You will prepare sales presentations to create product understanding and awareness.
- You will build relationships with key customers to enhance long-term business prospects.
- You will prepare sales proposals based on customer needs and expectations.
- You will administer all phases of the sales process to ensure effective and timely customer service and response.
- You will sell assigned product platforms to targeted customers in designated geography or industry with the objective of optimizing sales volume, product mix, and profit margin. Platforms include Contracts & Support services, Engineering & Consulting, and Turnkey & Modernization services.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution
- Minimum five (5) years of electrical industry sales experience and/or minimum seven (7) years of electrical industry experience
- Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation is offered for this positon. All candidates must currently reside within 50 miles of Wilsonville, OR to be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Electrical services sales experience
- Ability to respond to a variety of challenging circumstances
- Significant Electrical Product Knowledge
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Strong Presentation/Training and Communication Skills
- Significant experience utilizing Value Added Selling techniques
- Strong Leadership competencies
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time