HR Services Administrator
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a HR Services Administrator in Eaton’s Corporate, based in Mascot , NSW, Australia.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and sales orientated team in a large multi-national company.
The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
- Work with team to achieve HRS SLA targets through daily operation.
- Being fully responsible for the administrative management of payroll, incentive payments, EOFY reporting and a preparation for Single Touch Payroll.
- Take lead of the end to end payroll processing function, assisting with payroll queries, providing professional payroll services to all staff along with managing queries from internal and external stakeholders. Meeting all payroll administration cut offs and reporting deadlines. And also being responsible for incentive bonus payout calculation, on-boarding/off-boarding, probation/P-file management etc.
- Provide specialized knowledge of both Fair Work Act (Australia) & Employment Relations Act (NZ) legislation & regulations to support HRBPs.
- Manage reconciliation of work cover related claims and support HRBPs with required data.
- Interact with HRBPs and employees to solve the issue and provide timely, high quality HRS support.
- Collaborate and cooperate with other HRS work streams to ensure the smooth HRS operations in the target countries within scope.
- Learn EBS tools to drive continuous improvement of the processes in order to enhance process efficiency, quality and productivity.
- Escalate the services requests beyond HRS scope and SOP to the next level.
- Assists with HR Services projects and programs as necessary. And other job assignments from supervisor.
If you are/have:
1. Bachelor Degree in Business and/or Accounting preferred.
2. Solid payroll administrative experience required – 3+ years’ experience. System experience of ADP pay force is preferred.
3. Strong knowledge of both Fair Work Act (Australia) & Employment Relations Act (NZ) legislation & regulations.
4. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite esp Excel.
5. Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
6. Proactive & initiative-driven approach; problem-solving abilities & a proactive mindset.
7. High degree of attention to detail & ability to multi-task.
8. Strong communication skills both written & verbal.
9. Ability to work as a team player with a friendly professional approach to dealing with people at all levels of the business.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time