Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for achieving sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory and/or account.
Your key deliverables :
• Generating sales revenues and meet company expectations in terms of annual budget and margin
• Attending and understanding technical customer needs
• Demonstrating technical selling skills and product knowledge
• Understanding of pricing and proposal models.
• Consulting and making recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues
• Background in the electrical industry with a minimum of 3-5 years sales experience.
• Good understanding of sales, strong motivational and relationship skills.
• Good knowledge of the Power Distribution market.
• Good level of English will be valued
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time