Manager - Logistics & Stores
Manager - Logistics & Stores #064515
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Manager - Logistics & Stores in Eaton’s Hydraulics business, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Eaton’s Hydraulics business.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Develop & Lead Warehouse & Logistics , Import –export teams to ensure planning, Logistics & Warehouse
- Achieves plan target of RTS Sales. Responsibility also includes designing & documenting all of the processes that are key for managing the correct levels & accuracies of Inventory.
- Achieves Plan targets of Logistics cost (both inbound & outbound) & work on optimum logistics Model
- Achieves plan targets of Purchase cost for IMPORT items & timely OTD of 97% plus by line items
- Interact with customers and a Sales team to understand and meet the customer requirements.
- Lead preparation of short and long term outlook for RTS/Hose sales.
- Analyze Current/Future demand requirements and compare source plant capabilities to ensure meeting Customer requirements. Work closely with Procurement, Operations & Sales to meet shortfalls between current plan & Customer Requirements by plan adjustments without any extra impact on Inventory & Productivity., participate in SIOP process for RTS /HOSE products.
- Responsible for controlling shipping expenses & management of premium freight charges.
- Ensure Export shipments meeting Stat. Compliances & meet optimum logistics cost
If you are:
- 9 – 10 years of experience in Manufacturing Unit in Planning & Logistics function.
- Graduation / Post Graduation Diploma in Materials Management.
- Through understanding and working experience in Inventory Management, Forecasting, Inbound-Outbound Logistics, Imports- Exports compliances experience,
- Proficiency in MRP/ERP systems as well as MS office.
- Strong analytical & leadership skill to manage & mentor team members.
- Strong Customer Service focus for both with internal & External Customers.
- Excellent communication & Presentation skills in English (written & verbal)
- Use of Lean tools to improve the business processes continuously. Team Player.
- Ability to manage employees effectively. Ability to forge strong relationships at all levels in organization
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time