Service Business Development Manager
We are looking for a Service Business Development Manager in São Paulo – SP.
Lead the effort to sell Eaton’s value in our service offerings
Drive annual top line revenue goal for the region annually depending on geography and installed base
Maintain service profitability metrics
Manage and drive the region towards best-in-class service contract closure rates
Work in conjunction with the following key teams to promote a unified front to the customer, drive consistency and process improvement across geographies, share best practices, and improve contract closure rates
Update and forecast service revenue
Update service sales leads through direct team, reps, and resellers
Implement and drive improvement plans to closure
Provide internal project management as required
Eaton believes that a different perspective can change the world. All our opportunities are also for PwD’s (People with Disabilities). If you fit the requirements and have availability for the indicated region, please, subscribe for our position! Diversity is the key to achieve the best talents for our business. There are no limits for who is passionate about new challenges and experiences.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably in Electric or Mechanic;
- Experience in selling services;
- Experience with products similar to UPS;
- Advanced English;
- Computer skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet;
- Time and Territory Management skills, allowing you to increase contract closure rates while meeting sales and profitability goals;
- Sales Planning skills;
- Strong business acumen with proven sales strategic plan implementation with measurable results;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong team player that actively contributes to the group’s success;
- Availability to travel up to 50%.
Education / Experience preferred to meet position qualifications:
- Technical experience with Power Quality (UPS).
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC PQD Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time