Program Manager, Lifecycle Marketing Services
Eaton’s Engineering Systems and Services group is currently seeking a Systems Marketing Program Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Burlington, Ontario location.
Develop and execute a marketing strategy for the EESS business to outgrow the market profitably. Implement and drive programs that differentiate Eaton services throughout the lifecycle of the customer’s electrical infrastructure. Successful programs will maximize value for both Eaton and the customer.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will drive the development and alignment of the business’ Growth Programs
- You will create demand and build loyalty through relationships with sales teams, end-users and channel partners developing programs to drive improvement in sales and margin on key vertical markets.
- You will provide leadership and direction to marketing communication specialists/interns to materially build EESS brand and deploy internal initiatives, including safety culture improvements.
- You will develop and execute marketing and positioning plans, promotions, and external communications programs that align with the Growth Programs.
- You will understand, position, and clearly articulate the value-proposition for assigned product/service portfolios and budget and plan to meet division goals.
- You will leverage external resources and Pune marketing team to maximize return on investment ($ and/or time).
- You will lead product line training efforts for Service Sales, GSF and Channel with an emphasis on Growth Programs.
- You will utilize skills in C360 combining sales and marketing capabilities to oversee win/loss analysis
- You will lead channel and sales strategy development and execution of programs with sales districts, existing channels and new channel partners.
- You will lead Services Sales & Marketing Council, Customer Survey activities, & Sales Deal Review process.
- You will develop and maintain processes to facilitate new services launches and revitalize existing ones.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm”
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Business (combined with power distribution and services business) from an accredited institution or a Technologist / Technician Diploma from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 years in the electrical services industry or related industries.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Burlington, ON will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the Canada without company sponsorship
- Experience with Oracle and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise (OBIEE) as well as Qlikview.
- 3 years sales experience with end-users (specifically with Utilities, Data Centers and Federal Government) as well as with Channel in the power distribution and services business.
- Experience with market analysis, strategic planning development and driving programs with both direct reports and functional reporting structures.
- Familiarity with digital marketing concepts.
- Proficiency with data analytics to gain business insights.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills required.
- Ability and experience leading and managing marketing programs.
- Ability and experience organizing and implementing large programs within assigned budget and time deadline.
- Ability to work effectively and communicate with different levels across the organization.
- Must possess a solid understanding of relevant industrial market and technologies.
- Proven track record of effective organizational skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated creativity and drive for results.
- Up to 20% travel is required.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time