For our Power Distribution Division (PDD) Headquarters we are looking for a Program Manager in Vienna, Austria:
Location: Vienna, Austria
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more watching this video
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Your key deliverables:
- Manages the Profit and Loss of the projects. Responsibility, Authority and Accountability (RAA) for project scope delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, cost and quality commitments.
- Executes leadership across the project(s). Seeks team input to promote rapid resolution to issues. Provides feedback on performance indicators.
- Establishes objectives and goals and provides direction to the project teams in areas of customer concerns (internal + external), potential changes in scope and risk assessment.
- Manages effective communications. Improves organization responsiveness to customer requirements. Communicates and manages customer expectations and contractual commitments internal to the business.
- Ensures standard project management processes are utilized and adequate support to the project team by coordinating project reviews, preparing & publishing project metrics and reports.
- Maintains metrics for project for earned value, quality, technical performance and delivery through all of the PROLaunch phases.
- Coordinates all risks and requirements of the project. This is accomplished by planning, controlling, integrating all project activities and deliverables and measuring all elements to ensure the requirements and goals are successfully achieved.
- Coordinates negotiating pricing by system and/or product, market and by customer aligned with Product Line. Ensures that an effective change management process is utilized.
- Provides periodic project updates (Project Status Report – Green/Yellow/Red) including milestones and problem/high risk areas (e.g. technical, cost, schedule). Provides updates to the Product Line as well as divisional levels.
- Acts as overall project interface with internal and external customer.
- University degree or similar education
- Min 5 years’ work of experience in electrical business (market know-how preferable)
- Solid knowledge of project management processes, methodologies and tools (Microsoft Project, Oracle Crystal Ball – Monte Carlo Simulation)
- Knowledge of the PROLaunch system
- Good experience in Risk Management
- Must have demonstrated experience in leading projects
- Very good analytical, organizational skills and business acumen
- Interpersonal skills and capability to lead a project team
- Very good communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports and technical
- presentations to Eaton management and customer
- Fluent English
- German preferred
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time