Senior Supply Chain Analyst
Eaton’s Lighting division is currently seeking a SIOP Sr. Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Aurora, CO facility.
The Sales, Inventory and
Operations Planning Analyst (SIOP Analyst) is responsible for ensuring product
demand forecasts are generated, reviewed, published, and refined. In this role
the SIOP Analyst coordinates communication with sales, marketing, finance,
supply planning, and other departments to ensure that current, accurate
information and data are available for forecasts. You will develop and maintain
the key SIOP business metrics and works with all sites in order to drive
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
• You will develop a
best-in-class SIOP process and ensure its operations. Drive continuous
improvement to achieve world-class forecasting accuracy at the aggregate and
• You will collaborate with the buyers to deliver family level demand plans through each S&OP cycle for rolling 12-18 month horizon for each business segment and submit forecast to Supply Planning
• You will provide support in fully utilizing SAP, Demantra software to achieve best forecast accuracy
• You will ensure Demand Planning process is followed and provide support as necessary – Monthly Roll, LTP load, Demand Reviews, Supply Reviews, forecast accuracy report and forecast assumption report.
• Develop and maintain stocking strategy, procurement parameters, and stock portfolio refinements by providing data analysis on sales, inventory and service
• You will establish annual KPI targets; track and publish KPI performance against targets and identify and report on root cause and corrective actions
• You will provide project management and system development as necessary to support significantly large orders that require collaboration cross functionally.
• You will coach, train and develop the SIOP process cross functionally.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
Position Success Criteria:
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No