SIOP Sr. Analyst
Eaton’s Lighting Division is currently seeking a SIOP Sr. Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Denver, CO facility.
The Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning Analst (SIOP Analyst) ensures product demand forecasts are generated, reviewed, published, and refined. The manager coordinates communication with sales, marketing, finance, supply planning, and other departments to ensure that current, accurate information and data are available for forecasts. SIOP Analyst develops and maintains the key SIOP business metrics and works with all sites in order to drive improvement.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
• You will develop a best-in-class SIOP process and ensure its operations. Drive continuous improvement to achieve world-class forecasting accuracy at the aggregate and family level
• You will collaborate with the buyers to deliver family level demand plans through each S&OP cycle for rolling 12-18 month horizon for each business segment and submit forecast to Supply Planning
• You will provide support in fully utilizing SAP, Demantra software to achieve best forecast accuracy
• You will ensure Demand Planning process is followed and provide support as necessary – Monthly Roll, LTP load, Demand Reviews, Supply Reviews, forecast accuracy report and forecast assumption report.
• Develop and maintain stocking strategy, procurement parameters, and stock portfolio refinements by providing data analysis on sales, inventory and service
• You will establish annual KPI targets; track and publish KPI performance against targets and identify and report on root cause and corrective actions
• You will provide project management and system development as necessary to support significantly large orders that require collaboration cross functionally.
• You will coach, train and develop the SIOP process cross functionally.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
• 4-year degree from an accredited institution
• 3 years of experience in supply chain management
• Experience with an ERP system
• Experience in analytics role
• Ability to work in the United States on an ongoing basis without company sponsorship.
No relocation is offered for this position. Only candidates located within 50 miles of Aurora, CO will be considered for this position.
• 4-year degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or Engineering from an accredited institution
• MBA or Master's degree in Supply Chain Management or related field from an accredited institution
• 5 years of experience in supply chain management
• SAP experience
• Lean Management
• Demantra experience
Position Success Criteria:
• Demonstrated Leadership Skills in line with the Eaton Leadership Model
• Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Proficiency in MS office required, SAP desired.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with strong customer service and communication skills.
• Must be team oriented with the ability to work on high collaboration and performance teams.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No