Stockroom Clerk - 1st Shift
- You will properly fill out all paperwork and accurately input data into computer system
- You will achieve and maintain acceptable job efficiency
- You will operate lift truck or use hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments/material
- You will read and interpret all special instructions
- You will respond to audits
- You will adhere to work instructions and standard work
- You will follow all MESH processes and procedures
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required
- Legally authorized to work in the US on an on-going basis without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is provided for this position, only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of the Eastanollee, GA facility will be considered.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
Proficiency in E-docs, MFG-PRO, and Microsoft Excel
Competent use of scales and industrial trucks
Competent use of part-measuring tools including calipers, scales, and rulers
Ability to perform basic arithmetic in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; compute percentages, area, circumference, and volume; draw and interpret bar graphs
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No