Material Handler - Shipping/Receiving 2nd Shift
Eaton’s B-Line Division is currently seeking a Material Handler to join our team. This position is based at our Sherman, TX facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will be responsible for unloading raw material from trucks and loading and unloading primary machines in order to keep flow of product smooth and efficient.
- You will move raw material to the primaries in a safe manner, and dispose of scrap.
- You will operate forklifts.
- You will store, space and deliver materials or products.
- You will stacks pallets and arrange materials.
- You will receive training on use of power truck and other powered material handling equipment (ex. walking crane or hoist).
- You will perform 5S & Continuous Improvement activities.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Sherman, TX will be considered
- Strong product knowledge.
- Forklift experience.
- Ability to read a tape measure and solid math skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No