Continuous Improvement Manager
Eaton - Tczew
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Continuous Improvement Manager you will coordinate, assist and drive the implementation of the Continuous Improvement Framework across the Plant. You will determine best practices and develop plans for across group implementation using resources from the best practice facility and Operation Excellence.
Your key deliverables :
• Manage the Continuous Improvement policies, practices and procedures at Plant level. This would include Eaton Business System implementation, process improvement plan and strategies, supporting productivity initiatives and other programs leading to significant improvements in Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and overall customer satisfaction.
• Execute/monitor the metrics for the Continuous Improvement portion of the Strategic Business Plan, cost out and cultural change plans. Aligns improvement strategies to the Plant’s profit plan for delivery, cost, and quality improvement impact.
• Interface with corporate functional and other Plant’s Operational Excellence inside Vehicle Group EMEA
• Drive core Operational Excellence processes across the Plant: Eaton Business System, Lean, Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement framework supporting Manufacturing strategy.
• Lead Continuous Improvement change to improve organizational effectiveness. Drive the change management necessary to implement effective programs.
• Manage Rapid Improvement Event Kaizen programs reporting out improvements to support Cost Out and Value added improvements in the campus.
• Provide expertise in Quality Assurance and process improvement tools/methods to the other functions of the organization
• Design and implement ELSS training programs for key personnel in conjunction with other manager.
• Manage team of opex engineers
• TPC Coordinator
• Assure compliance with EHS regulations, IATF 16949 & ISO 14001
• Knowledge and interpretation of the requirements of IATF 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, MESH, VDA 6.1, EQMS, and specific customer requirements within the scope of responsibilities.
• Participations in audits, observation of behaviors.
• Master’s Degree in Engineering, Technical or other related discipline
• Experience in OPEX / Lean Management / Continuous Improvement Management
• A demonstrated knowledge of quality assurance and continuous improvement methods, approaches and tools, including strategic planning and project management
• English fluently
• Preferred Training: Lean Manufacturing, Eaton Business Excellence Criteria, Project Management, Quality Management System standards (i.e. ISO-9001, TS-16949, etc), Interpersonal Communications and Leadership Skills Development
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH CVT Commercial Vehicle Transmission
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time