Shipping Dock Associate - 2nd Shift
You will ensure that all orders are free from defects including order accuracy, carton conditions, and general appearance
You will be checking all orders for special comments and notes and making sure that they are understood and followed.
You will be processing shipments using SAP
You will identify nonconforming product and ensuring they are returned to correct location in a timely manner.
You will be responsible for making sure that material in miscellaneous cartons are packed into the smallest carton available to maintain quality during shipment
You will be responsible for housekeeping – keep aisles/back rail clean; Sweep floor
You will communicate any issues to lead and/or manager
You will need to be able to meet productivity standards
- Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship on an ongoing basis.
- No relocation provided. Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Charlotte, NC to be considered.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working in a warehouse environment
- A minimum of 1 year of experience operating powered industrial equipment (electric pallet jack, forklift, etc.)
- A minimum of 1 year experience in RF technology
- Must be flexible, ability to adapt to changing schedule (i.e Hot orders, drop-in orders Good problem-solving, prioritization and decision-making skills
- Must be a team player, have a positive attitude
- Quality and Safety oriented
- Possesses solid communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Lifting up to 35 lbs. several times during the day
- When operating powered equipment, operators must be mobile enough to turn their body to look in the direction of travel
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No